Position Title: Senior Software Engineer / Associate Technical Delivery Manager
Band: B6 / B5L
About Accolite: Accolite Software is a cutting edge information technology services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with three development centers in Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad, India. We are focused on serving Fortune 500 Customers in Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunications and Automotive Verticals. The company is laser focused on producing the best technical talent in these Verticals and solving most complex technical and business problems. For more info,visit Accolite-work-with-us ; Accolite- Silicon Review
• Responsible for the execution of the projects from UI end.
• Driving innovative solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations.
• Develop interaction models and conceptual frameworks of user experience.
• Be a hands-on developer who will deliver along with team.
• Acting as a coach, mentor and lead for technical team as well as an advocate for product’s needs.
• Work with management in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions.
• Will closely work with other engineers and architect to complete projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management and other Automation Anywhere SDLC and best practices.
• Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
• Provide test points in the software being developed to assist testers in creating test cases for the software.
• Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging trends and developments in technology that could impact the product and organization.
• Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
• Provide technical leadership and contribute to distributed, cross-institutional open source software application architecture and design teams.
Key Skills: Angular ,UI,DS/ALGO, HTML, CSS, Java
Experience: 4 - 8 years
Education: Full Time Bachelors / Masters degree (Computer Science or Engineering preferred).
• Experience in designing and implementing best in class applications and user interfaces in a variety of different programming languages.
• Proven expertise in code review/optimization, analysis of issues and resolving technical issues.
• Exceptional object-oriented application design skills.
• Deep understanding of performance optimization of client/server systems.
• Experience with multi-threaded scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python) and web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, SSL).
• Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
• Good to have knowledge in Bootstrap, ExtJs, AngularJS, Aurelia and NodeJs.
• Dependency Management, package managers (Npm and Bower).
• Build Systems, Grunt/Gulp/etc.
• Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc.
• Performance Optimization for CSS, JS, images, asset caching.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools.
• Full stack development experience.
• Entity Framework or NHibernate.
• Socket Programming, Multithreading.
• Statistical Analysis and strong mathematical background.
• Load Balancing, Clustering, Queueing.
• Self-motivated, team player, action and result oriented.
• Well organized, good communication (written & verbal) and reporting skills.
• Ability to successfully work under tight project schedule.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team, especially in mentoring and guiding team members.