Position Title: Manager Business Development Eduthrill
About Accolite: Accolite Software is a cutting edge information technology services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with three development centers in Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad, India. We are focused on serving Fortune 500 Customers in Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunications and Automotive Verticals. The company is laser focused on producing the best technical talent in these Verticals and solving most complex technical and business problems. For more info,visit Accolite-work-with-us ; Accolite- Silicon Review
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for penetrating into existing customer accounts as well as solicit new customers, grow each account anywhere from 2M to 10M revenue. You should have demonstrated the capability to manage multiple accounts up to 25M in revenue. You need to develop, define, negotiate, and close new business deals/ relationships. You need to focus 50% of time on existing accounts growth and 50% on identifying new customers and opportunities.
• Leading and managing the sales of IT education services and software professional services which includes Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
• Responsible for P&L and budget of the business unit of India.
• Sales and Channel Strategy Building Channel Capacity and Capability – Identify, enroll, onboard, develop and certify new sales and delivery partners.
• Responsible for lead generation/Closures through various channels.
• Build strong relationships with Accolite employees working on the account and engage the teams to deliver customer success.
• Identify growth opportunities at both existing and new customers and execute on these opportunities.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
• Leadership, coaching, mentoring and management of direct report personnel.
• Management of the cost-base associated with the sales function, including but not limited to presales and sales expense.
• Maintaining high-level, effective relationships with Accolite Partners across Globe.
• Manage sales activities by ensuring sales related activities gain customer commitment, build momentum and accelerate sales cycle.
• Work through sales process with key players to minimize issues in the close of an order and ensure Accolite and customer objectives are met in the agreed timeframe.
• Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing campaigns.
Strategic Account Planning
• Map out the key players in the customer account and determine sales implementation strategy.
• Research the customer environment to be able to populate the business impact model.
• Understanding of political relationships and their impact on buying behaviours within the customer account to determine appropriate sales approach for each level within organisation.
• Develop competitive sales strategies that anticipates competitor actions and places Accolite as the best in the market to meet customer objectives.
Key Skills: Business Development – Pan India
Experience: 10 – 15 Years
Education: Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
• 10+ years of experience in the software industry, with at least 5+ years of proven experience in account management and business development activities.
• Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business "by the numbers".
Must be metrics-driven.
• Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment.
• Ability to create and communicate a compelling vision to senior executives, with capability to leverage logic, experience, facts, data, and passion to influence others.
• Ability to sell into Pan India market.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to do analysis and reporting.
• Domain expertise in one of the following verticals – Education/Training.
• Proven expertise in managing Fortune 500 customers and working for large services organizations.