Designation : Senior Software Engineer / Associate Technical Delivery Manager
Years of experience: 4 – 8 years
Key Skills: Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS & DS/ALGO
Education: Full Time Bachelors / Masters degree (Computer Science or Engineering Preferred).
• Involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle.
• Responsibilities include the ability to: write very high quality code that is robust and easy to maintain;
• Develop software based on agreed designs with little supervision.
• Involved in building and operating the next generation platforms and large scale distributed systems.
• Deliver high quality platform solutions that support variety of customer use cases.
• 5+ years of experience building successful production software systems.
• A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE or BTech or MS in CS or related field).
• The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
• Good understanding of modern programming languages (Core Java, Spring, Hibernate) and open-source technologies (Linux, Oracle/MySQL/mongodb).
• Experience in Angular JS would be an added advantage.
• Excellent in technical communication. Has experience in mentoring other software developers. Excellent understanding of software development best practices.
• Ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed.
• Ability to explore and propose new technologies to provide system improvements.
• Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
• Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application.
• Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets.