Position Title: Director - Business Development
About Accolite: Accolite Software is a cutting edge information technology services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with three development centers in Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad, India. We are focused on serving Fortune 500 Customers in Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunications and Automotive Verticals. The company is laser focused on producing the best technical talent in these Verticals and solving most complex technical and business problems. For more info,visit Accolite-work-with-us ; Accolite- Silicon Review
• Lead existing accounts as the sole Engagement Manager - Managing C and V level relationships at clients.
• Achieving the target number of new business customers within a defined period, and supervising the development, implementation and maintenance of New Business Territory Plans for targeted new business sectors, and account plans for targeted prospects.
• Develop new accounts and build business from $0 to $1M+ within first 12 months.
• Build strong relationships with Accolite employees working on the account and engage the teams to deliver customer success.
• Identify growth opportunities at both existing and new customers and execute on these opportunities.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
• Leadership, coaching, mentoring and management of direct report personnel.
• Management of the cost-base associated with the sales function, including but not limited to presales and sales expense.
• Maintaining high-level, effective relationships with Accolite Partners across Globe.
• Manage sales activities by ensuring sales related activities gain customer commitment, build momentum and accelerate sales cycle.
• Ensure that sales activity, funnel, and revenue commitment tools are properly executed.
• Work through sales process with key players to minimize issues in the close of an order and ensure Accolite and customer objectives are met in the agreed timeframe.
• Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing campaigns.
Strategic Account Planning
• Map out the key players in the customer account and determine sales implementation strategy.
• Research the customer environment to be able to populate the business impact model.
• Understanding of political relationships and their impact on buying behaviours within the customer account to determine appropriate sales approach for each level within organisation.
• Develop competitive sales strategies that anticipates competitor actions and places Accolite as the best in the market to meet customer objectives.
Key Skills: Business Development - US Market/Europe/Australia
Experience: 10 - 15 Years
Education: Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
• 10+ years of experience in the software industry, with at least 5+ years of proven experience in account management and business development activities.
• Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business "by the numbers".
Must be metrics-driven.
• Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment.
• Self-starter and hands-on executive.
• Ability to create and communicate a compelling vision to senior executives, with capability to leverage logic, experience, facts, data, and passion to influence others.
• Ability to sell into MNCs (US/ Europe based) that operate out of India.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to do analysis and reporting.
• Domain expertise in one of the following verticals - IT and SAAS.
• Proven expertise in managing Fortune 500 customers and working for large services organizations like IBM Global Services, Accenture, etc.